Sunday, December 26, 2010

Monday, December 6, 2010

Woke up with a bad case of the chills today – couldn’t get them to stop despite having an electric blanket on me.  They didn’t stop until I finally forced myself to get up and take the prednisone at 9:45.  I read on the internet that it is best to take it before 9 in the morning with food – which follows the bodies natural cycle.  I’ve been trying to do that but I overslept this morning.  The shivering finally stopped or at least started to turn the corner about 30 minutes after taking the prednisone….. is there a connection?
Also took my temperature at 12:00 and discovered that it is 102 on the regular thermometer and 101.9 on the digital.  I’ve put a call into the Oncologist.  Well at least I know that I don’t feel well for a reason L

No comments: