Saturday, December 11, 2010

Saturday, October 23, 2010

I really miss my taste buds and I miss my hair.  Yep I miss both.  Ellen and I went to Tyson’s Mall today – Coastal Flats for lunch – my favorite salad – 2 noodle Shrimp.  The first bite held the memory and I almost fell for it. 
That aside….it is my last week following the 4th treatment in my first chemo cycle.  Its been a long week.  I’m not sure its long because I know this is the last week and I have to feel this bad, or if its because it’s the last week and I just want it to be over.  I’ve learned how to manage my side effects much better now.  The L-syne is keeping the mouth and cold sores at bay. The nystatin is holding the thrush, and the acupuncture seems to be helping the fatigue, focus, and shakiness.  However, I’m still not myself and I miss me.

No comments: