Saturday, December 11, 2010

Monday, October 18, 2010

Received my 4th and final chemo combo of Adryamycin and Cytoxin.  I think I’m getting better at managing the effects.  I had a great time at Sue & Jason’s wedding yesterday.  My energy stayed good, fatigue manageable, and enjoyed seeing and talking to folks from the office.  Most knew about me but Colleen did not – kind of threw her for a little bit but then we spent some time talking about it.  I miss her – she is just a ball of fire and full of the devil – so much fun!  She is actually talking about coming back to work.  Also spent quite a bit of time talking to Beth Miller – Love her as well and of course Andrew is just a great guy.  Ron commented how much he liked both of them as well.
I’m still hanging in pretty strong despite it being the 3rd day and my first neupogen in the cycle.  Worked on and off all day, cleaned the apartment, and did 4 loads of laundry.  Pretty tired tonight but not surprising as I’ve been up since 6:30.
Julie came by and helped me with the cleaning, brought me homemade chicken soup and gave me a ride to the hospital.  It was great to hang out with her.

I am blessed with really good people around me – I am loving with gratitude!

No comments: