Saturday, December 11, 2010

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Went for my second acupuncture appointment last night.  This time Judy inserted the needles along my spine. I believe this is a “clearing” pattern – designed to work with 6 officials, kidneys, liver, spleen, pancreas, intestines, and then heart? I think?  Felt a slight burning across the mid back as the needles did their work.  Still feel some residue today.  My sleep last night was heavy and deep – although I woke up at 12:30n to go to the bathroom – I found myself really struggling to just get up and go.  Couldn’t really open my eyes, and had to feel my way into the bathroom.  Fell back to sleep immediately and didn’t wake again until 6:30.  The bone weary tiredness (best way to describe) has stayed with me for most of the day. If I didn’t have to go for the shot I think I would have just spent the day in bed. 

No comments: