Saturday, February 26, 2011

Monday 1/31/11

Just got home from my first workout with a personal trainer.  Yep she kicked my butt and she didn’t give a damn that I have cancer J ….she kicked it anyway.  Tomorrow is acupuncture – do you think there is a needle for all over muscle pain??
Also heard from the oncologist today. She has set up an appointment for me to get a second opinion from her surgeon.  I’m trying to keep an open mind, but I feel like I’m going to have the same conversation with the second surgeon as I did with the first surgeon and the oncologist.  It is almost like running a gauntlet – will I do it quicker and with less pain than the first two times?

I’m also coming to terms with the fact that I still have a 3.2 cm tumor in my lymph node.  I’m encouraged that it hasn’t gone anywhere and does appear to be shrinking but it still says I have cancer and I’m not so thrilled with that. It doesn’t change my decision but it does make me hiccup a little J

No comments: