Saturday, December 11, 2010

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Really tough weekend – very painful hips and headache.  The bad taste in my mouth continues and nothing tastes good anymore.  At this point I’m just trying to eat what is healthy for me because taste just doesn’t matter.  I’m done with my nupogen shots for 4 days and I’m hoping that my energy will return and the achy head, neck, chest, and hips will finally take a break.  When I see the Dr this week I’m going to insist on scheduling an appointment next Thursday to make sure I get the Friday shot cancelled.  I’m hoping that will make the difference.  At this point I have one cycle left and I’m dreading it. Ron thinks I should be thrilled that I’ve made it through 3 and only have one left.  He’s right, but at this point – feeling like I do – I just don’t want to feel worse again.
Ellen has put me in contact with a journalist who is going to help me put together a blog.  Not sure how I feel about this, but I’m open to learning.
My hair has continued to fall out.  I’m tired of it all over my pillow (even if it is little tiny black spikes) – so I had Ron shave my head Sunday.  It feels really strange, and in my opinion looks stranger.  .

No comments: