Sunday, December 5, 2010

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Long day – found myself more active than I’ve been in the last few days.  Stripped  the beds, laundry, etc…Went for a walk with my sister – actually did the stairs, across the roof and down the stairs routine. Felt like Rocky.  Also drove to the hospital for my shot. This is the first time I’ve gotten behind the wheel since receiving chemo last Saturday.  Felt like another Rocky moment.  Caitlin, Tricia and I went to Reston Town Center – had lunch and walked around for a couple of hours.  Ended up having Tricia drive us home.  Tonight we toured DC – beautiful at night with all of the lights.  Having trouble with throat and chest – both feel like there is something getting in the way of swallowing.  We ended up eating late at Amphora – I had a couple of eggs and an English muffin.  The muffin feels like its stuck – and I’m really uncomfortable.  Hopefully it will resolve itself by morning.  Note to self – eat eggs only next time

No comments: